Monday, October 19, 2020

terrors of the night

 

Oh just how can I still this voice inside?, this voice that is constantly crying for audience…..well you would probably say ignore the voice but tell you what, the more I ignore the louder it gets..

Who would save me from me?…… a battle that cannot be fought with axe and swords. you fool, comes the voice from inside can one get rid of himself? You embark on a journey so impossible……know ye not that you and I have become one. surrounding that voice is a raspy aura that sends chill down my spine…..is there really someone inside there?…..probably a stranger that has decided to share my body with me for a while, or am I just making things up….have I gone crazy?, well am probably just stressed up…….a little bit of sleep is all I need and by morning all of this would be over……..with this in mind I sink into the a deep sleep.

1 comment:

Everyday struggle

  Everyday struggle Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the circumstances around,” it has been quite a year” I exclaimed out loud letting out a y...