The guy next door…….
The guy next door we share a connection yet we don’t communicate, how I admire his elegant shoulders, his round face, his light brown cross eyes, his charming walking rhythm, I sit by my window all day in anticipation of my dear crush who crushes deep into my heart…..its eight in the morning he is probably preparing to step out of the house, I grab my chair and sit close to window with my curtain as a camoflague for the sight of a lady staring at him through her window early in the morning might creep him out, I listen as quietly as I can for the sound of his door open……I hear it, he is coming out. i grab a chair to sit, patiently waiting for him like a groom awaits his bride….there he comes good morning my love I whisper to my self he is so cute I squeak…….watching him walk brings joy to me cos for every step he takes my heart skips a beat. i once I heard him sing damn he is a really good singer Every time I try to speak to him I feel a thousand bang in my chest he would probably ignore you screams the voice in my head, I pick out a book and pen writing out the pros and cons of talking to him first….i practice an ideal very normal conversation in my head……but when its time to put my practice into use my voice fails me………..i do all I can to get his attention all to no avail …….oh the guy next door how exactly can I get your love, what must I do to get your attention…………love is a risk we must take and am ready to risk it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment