Oh my I grew up too fast!!!
I grew up
too fast and my how I regret it!
The joy of childhood I experienced not,
the fun of teenage hood I felt not,
and now have I become an adult,
oh my I grew up too fast!
I grew up too fast and my how
I regret it!
The joy of childhood I experienced not,
the innocence of a baby, such beautiful ignorance,
such prestigious impeccability, flawlessly flawed,
oh my I grew up too fast!
I grew up too fast and my how
I regret it!
The fun of teenage hood I felt not,
the days of sneaking to parties I never saw,
I was immersed and enwrapped in adult fantasy,
oh my I grew up too fast!
And now have I become an
adult!
Only to see adulthood is an illusion, without,
childhood and teenage hood, my heart laden with rue,
alas, adulthood is not what I think it is…
oh my I grew up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment