Under the moonlight we shall dance
my love and i
under the moonlight shall we dance
the night away
Under the moonlight alas! We dance
pure affection in our eyes
under the moonlight alas! We dance
till we can dance no more
Under the tree we take a nap
my love and i
under the tree we take a nap
in the comfort of his arms
Morning is here where is my love
he is nowhere to be found
morning is here where is my love
to kiss me good morning
Oh nightingale have you seen my love
my! No no he whispers
oh dear my! Where is my love
to kiss me good morning
days and
days, where is my love
weeks and weeks where is my love
season to season oh my love
when will you be back
does he live or is he dead
is he free or in captive
wherever you are my love
I do hope you are safe
I’ll wait for you oh my love
I’ll stand the test of time
I’ll wait for you oh my love
I’ll fight for us…………..
The miners of gold come for me
the richest of merchants come for me
get away I scream at them
for I’ll wait for my love
Under the moonlight, did I dance
in anticipation of my love
under the moonlight did I dance
till I can dance no more
Under the tree I take a nap
loneness my companion
under the tree I take a nap
without the comfort of my love
Morning is here a brand new day
my oh my! Here is my love
laying down by my side
my heart leaps for joy
Nightingale where art thou
scornful merchants and miners
come and see my love is back
all of my waiting rewarded
So, under the moonlight again we danced
till we can dance no more
and, straight to our house did we head
our love stronger than ever
No comments:
Post a Comment